Friday, April 25, 2008

Well....it is Friday once again, Where does the week go? I spent the entire week in a blur. On Tuesday, I found a little kid in the Ukraine on the Reece's Rainbow website who I completely fell head over heels for. I spent a lot of time this week pleading my case to Big Daddy. I can find no reason (in my pea-brain) why we should not drop everything here and begin the adoption process of a very sick 2 year-old boy who lives in an orphanage on the other side of the world. My dear husband, on the other hand, can find about 27 reasons why we should not do this. I am just hoping that he might keep an open mind about adding another child to our family, though after hearing the strength of his reaction to this latest plea to my case, I know that it will take a miracle. That is okay...because I believe in miracles. I look directly at a miracle in the eyes of my youngest son every single day of my life. I can only pray that something will change Dad's heart. If you ask me to, I will direct you to a picture of this new little boy who stole my heart. I hope a forever family finds him very soon.

No comments: