Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thankful Heart!

Day (What is today?) I think this is supposed to be Day 7. Today, I am thankful for my job as a stay at home mom. I used to have a "real" job. I know this mom-thing is a very REAL job, I'm talking about a job where I actually got paid and had to wear clothes other than sweat pants. I liked it. I was a teacher. I like my present job a lot better. I am thankful to my dear husband that he is able to provide for us in a way that enables me to stay home and be a full-time mom. Even though most of what I do could be defined as full-time driver and part time-maid. It's still a pretty good deal. On a side note....the weather has become a bit cooler here in CA. Yesterday I had an early morning PTA meeting so I actually put jeans and long sleeved shirt on. When the kids got home from school they all stared at me and asked why I was "dressed up." Jeans for me, I suppose, is now "dressed up." Fabulous.



1 comment: