Thursday, October 1, 2009

October--My Month to be Thankful


Experiment: Steph over at ...to live love and laugh has offered up a challenge to post one thing you are thankful for each and every day for one month. Lo and behold today is the first day of the month. I will do it. I may not get all philosophical and religious as that is not where I am in my existence right now, (I am still mad that Big Dad won't let me adopt another kid-I think I am taking it out on God.) Anyway.....I do have MANY, MANY things to be thankful for.

DAY 1: I am thankful for Costco. I enjoy going there. I always find good stuff and Nicholas gets a free lunch from all of the samples. I had no idea he likes fish sticks. Who knew any kid would like fish sticks? I have never purchased a fish stick in my entire life, but he gets to eat as many as he wants at Costco all for FREE. He does not however, like stuffed grape leaves, he got some of those free, too. Luckily they also give out free napkins with the samples so I could wipe off the floor where he spit it out. I cannot live without the Costco Brand anti-bacterial wipes that come in the plastic canisters with the green, yellow or orange lids. I go through a lot of those. I also enjoy the ribbon they have in stock each Christmas Season. I got a roll the other day with very adorable Santas on it. Costco Rocks!!

2 comments:

steffany said...

Hilarious!
Do you think Cosco would get a little weirded out if I showed up everyday at lunch and dinner with 6 kids?:)

steffany said...

This is your kick in the rear!