Monday, October 12, 2009

Thankful Heart Day 12

Okay....bust me! I have not been able to keep up with this thing. So once again I will chunk days 10, 11 and 12 into one entry.

Below are three very profound things in which I am deeply grateful:

1. Survivor
2. The Amazing Race
3. The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I am so thankful that I can sit down at the end of a long day and watch "my" Reality Shows. I have never missed an episode of any of these, I ought to add that I am deeply thankful for my DVR because if I did not have him, I would never get to enjoy the 3 gems mentioned above. So there, now I'm caught up.

4 comments:

steffany said...

I have the attention span of a flea.
We don't have t.v.(cable) so i rent netflix.
I can no longer sit through a movie and discovered TV on DVd.
Of my gosh...I love watching How I met your mother. I watch it almost every night. So grateful for that and My name is Earl, because I so relate:)

Kelly said...

I can't sit thru a movie either. My kids make me take them to movies sometimes during Christmas Break. I take ear plugs. You would probably love "Amazing Race" it is really cool. teams travel in a race all around the world. I have seen some really cool locations. my husband hates to travel and traveling would probably rank as one of the things I would most love to do...so I live vicariously thru that show. netflix may have some of the earlier seasons.

Wednesday Winer said...

you go girl. those are my shows too, just tack on biggest loser & project runway as well

Anonymous said...

I love DVRs! I don't watch those particular shows but I do love my Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice!