Friday, October 9, 2009

Thankful Heart Day 9

The kids had the day off school today...some teacher training mumbo jumbo. They are just happy to have a day off. We slept in, then got some yummy sandwiches at Jersey Mikes and headed to Sycamore Cove. It was a not so beautiful day, cloudy and cool but who cares....I am thankful that I can throw my kids in the car and be at the beach in about 15 minutes. I am thankful for where I live. I love California. I have never lived in any other place. I have lived in several cities in CA each not more than 30 minutes from the beach. There was an ocean view out of the hospital window where I was born. I enjoy writing "Newport Beach" when I have to write the city of my birth. I am so thankful to live in California.

1 comment:

steffany said...

Oh man...I miss saying I'm from California!