Tuesday, June 24, 2008

JP

We had visitors this weekend.  A favorite couple that BDad used to work with as his business partner and his wife.  I have missed them so much since they moved away.  These are the kind of people that you can talk with for hours.  I love them.  
This was the first time they had met Nicholas.  The other kids adore them so, of course, Nick did too.  They had many questions about his adoption and adjustment to family life etc.   Throughout the evening I kept hearing them call Nick....JP.  I am thinking to myself,  What are they talking about? Why are they calling him JP?  Finally I asked, "What is JP?"
They said  "JACKPOT,  We think that kid hit the jackpot".  I of course replied....NO!!  Are you CRAZY??? It was we who hit the jackpot, when we found him.  Anyway..I still think the nickname is kind of cute.   

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Cute nickname! I tagged you on my blog.