Friday, April 24, 2009

Sick!


I have been sick all week.  I hate it.  I have no energy at all. None!! I have no idea how I am going to handle the 3 basketball games, 1 baseball game, 1 softball game and 2 gymnastic work-outs that I have to be semi-coherent for this weekend.  Plus, the Poodle has now decided to become a dog and go out on hunting excursions with Luna.  She comes in covered with mud and assorted stickers and burrs every hour or so. Luna at least has the decency to take a swim after such activities.  The Poodle also reeks up to high heavens. I think she rubbed herself on a dead animal...again. This is a dog that no less than a month ago would not venture 5 feet away from me without freaking out.  Calgon take me away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better very, very soon! wishing you a weekend full of energy to survive all the activities.