Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Card Fiasco

In my ongoing quest to save money, I attempted to take my own Christmas Card Photo this year.  It was a complete disaster.  I made my kids put on their Christmas outfits, and report to the backyard.  I took a bunch of photos which all pretty much stink. First of all, my kids except one, take after me and are not very photogenic.  Second, my camera is horrible.  Third, the kids were grumpy and un-cooperative.  This is a sample of what I got.  I think I am going to use a shot I took in Kauai last summer and be done with it.  

3 comments:

junglemama said...

I think they look pretty terrific!

Annie said...

Not so bad! I just put bits and pieces in a Christmas letter; I have a hard enough time getting people to the table for dinner. A photo - never!

Kim said...

Hi - I just found your blog. Our oldest son was adopted from Russia in 2005 and we too brought him home in December. What region?

I think the photos are cute! We went with a summer photo too - no way were the boys going to let me do it. :)

Kim
www.prudhomme-family.blogspot.com