Thursday, October 2, 2008

Taking a Break!!

Here is a photo of the Squid-Eaters saying Goodbye!! (actually I think they were grinding down a bunch of Killer Shrimp)  


I actually set up this blog because I wanted to document our second adoption.  I really thought that it was going to take place.  I had such high hopes.  Now that it seems that my dream will not become a reality, I think I will take a break from writing for awhile.  Our day to day life is not all that exciting.  

I will still continue to check my favorite blogs daily, I am addicted.  I will rejoice with those of you in the process of bringing kids home from faraway lands.  

I am feeling very depressed and sorry for myself---boo hoo!

I am incredibly thankful for the children I have been blessed with and will continue to try to be the best mom I can be.  So for now....Adios!

4 comments:

steffany said...

Daily life with children is NEVER boring! Your adoption may not be a reality now, but who knows what is ahead?
I hope you continue to blog- You never know who is reading and who may be blessed by you:)

Anonymous said...

kelly, i'm sad to miss out on your daily life blogs. they don't seem boring to me.:) i hope you will occassionally throw us a bone. did hubby say "no" to another adoption?

we are excited out our upcoming travel. :)) i am hopeful that the results will be better. we actually don't even miss a gymnastic meet. the first weekend we are gone there isn't a meet. the following weekend we will already be home. just in time to travel to another out-of-town meet. at least i don't have to work at it.

take care...:)

Annie said...

What is going on? If you need to talk to another "wish I were getting ready for another one" mom, please e-mail. It's on my profile. I know how you feel.

junglemama said...

I got your email. I will keep you in mind but because I get so many emails youwill have to inquire when I post about a particular child. What age are you looking at? Do you have a homestudy? Rules have changed some and unless the child is in the same state, you will have to have a homestudy or be able to get one ASAP.