Sunday, October 19, 2008

Six Random Things About Me

My bloggy friend Tammy tagged me.  It happened awhile ago, but I am just getting around to it. I feel quite honored.  Seeing as I am taking a break from blogging and hardly anyone reads my blog anyhow, I thought I would do it.  Just for fun. 

Here are six random things about me in no particular order:

1.  I have a serious potato chip addiction.  I love them.  I would eat them every day of my life.  I could eat an entire bag of Ruffles if I wanted to.  I especially love Ruffles with onion dip or cottage cheese....yes, I dip them in cottage cheese, wierd? I think not.

2.  I have next to no computer skills.  Since I have been home raising kids and out of the work force for almost 12 years, I have not had the chance to learn them. Even when I was working (teaching elementary school) we never used computers.  It is a miracle that I even figured out how to do this blog.  My sister has to help me with my camera every time she comes for a visit. Pathetic-huh? 

3.  I hate going to the movies.  I have probably only seen 3 movies in the theatre in the last 5 years.  They were all kid movies, and I had no choice but to go. UGH!!

4.  I will not gladly share my burrito or my sandwich.  I absolutely love burritos, especially from the yummy Mexican markets we have around here.  I also adore deli-sandwiches. DO NOT ask me for a bite of either one of these items.  I will gladly share any other meal or dessert with anyone who asks.  My husband always asks to take a bite--just to annoy me. 

5.  I wear flip-flops every single day.  Even in the rain, which makes everyone laugh.  I rarely wear shoes unless I am hiking.  I once in awhile will wear boots to church.  I have at least 15 pairs of flip-flops in all different colors.  

6.  I love going to my kids sporting events.  I absolutely love it.  I never (hardly ever) miss anyone's event.  I always get excited and nervous right before.  I have spent hundreds maybe thousands of hours watching my kids play sports.  FUN!!!!

That's it!!!  6 silly things.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you posted! i enjoyed your 6 random things! i'm not a chip lover myself....however, i could eat an entire bag of chocolate candy! what sports do your boys participate in?

steffany said...

That's funny I also tagged you a few days ago to bring you out of blogger reclusedom.