Monday, November 2, 2009

I want this girl!


Is she not adorable? I am pretty sure she is in the same region as Nick was. Maybe even the same baby home. Wouldn't it be awesome if someone who is very stubborn would let us adopt her? I would be very thankful!!!!! They say she is healthy. She has Ds and will be shipped off to the institution very soon. I can't stop thinking about her. Look at her lips...look at that little ponytail on top of her head, just like the one Sophie wears. She is awesome. I want her to be our daughter so bad. If only........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

big daddy is still saying "no"? :( she is precious. i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Christy said...

She is precious.

You need to do a novena.
Go to:
http://www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/novena.htm.

Pick a novena and pray it for the 9days. I will be praying for you!

Heather said...

She is darling!!I wish you could have her too!I didn't know it was adoption awareness month but I did post at the top of my blog a new Reece's Rainbow button and slideshow.There is a beautiful little girl that is calling my name.Her name is Vera and well,she speaks to my heart.If only I had an extra 20k.Do you know of any local money tree's???

Keep praying and keep the faith.

Heather said...

Yes Kelly .. I saw that!!I hope to follow her journey home to her forever family.She is just the sweetest and I am so happy that some other family fell in love with her too!!

Annie said...

I could tit-for-tat you. There is another little girl on the RR site that I want SO much. She doesn't have Downs, but some other issue. But her little face just haunts me. I will pray for you - you pray for me.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Ohhhh she NEEDS to be your daughter!!!!! She is precious!!! I would love your recipe for borscht!! My email is camommy2kj at aol dot com. Thanks!!!

Leah and Tony Beasley said...

This is the same little girl I was just telling my husband I wanted to adopt last night!! What a pretty little girl!! Leah