Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer Recap

Summer is almost over--Boo Hoo! I do not think I have much to say except that we had a great time.

June: Beach Camping weekend, Girls trip to Vegas for Mommy
July: Lake Tahoe with the Moto' Homies, Kauai with my side of the family
August: UCLA Camp and Claire's B-day, Football Season has begun!

Back to school in 11 days.
I am still being begged by one particular student to be home-schooled this year. Have not decided yet.

I will be attending an orientation meeting next week to find out about becoming a Foster Care provider in our county. This is not the road I would have ever chosen for our family, but the only road my husband will consider. So....off I go.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Now that I started that google reader,maybe I'll find my way here more often.Summer was way TOO quick ... seems as if we just got released from the hospital and now back to routines.Actually in our case,a blessing.You all do such fun stuff.Vacations have been hard to come by her over the years.Hoping that will change.That VERY generous motor home offer sounds tempting.It really does.As for Foster care,years ago that was what Mark would agree to as well and well .... look at us now!I'm just saying,you never know where roads my lead.Thank you for your prayers and good vibes and constant encouraging words ... love you for it.Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

summer did go by quickly! it sounds like you had a great one with lots of fun packed days! i had a trip to vegas myself with no husband or kiddos. it was awesome!

that is awesome you want to be a foster parent. you sound like an awesome lady! what age do you want to foster?