Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School

It is the day Tony and I have been dreading.  Even the weather was bad.  It was drizzling a little bit. We are all still a bit jet-lagged but we made it in time.  The girls were excited but Tony made his typical "face."  Nick goes back to pre-school 3 mornings starting next week.  



I made this today while the kiddies were at school. I enjoyed putting a police hat on myself. I do feel like a warden at times.  I also liked the chef hat and briefcase combo for Marty.  I know...  I have far too much time on my hands.
I would far rather be spending my time putting together an adoption dossier, but we are not there.....yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we started school this week too. how was the first day? how was hawaii?

we might hear adoption news after sept. 15th. that is the latest word on the street. it sounds like they have a child lined up but someone is on vacation (as usual) and they can't release the info until they return. my agency thinks the referral is in our new region of ekatrinburg. we'll see.

Annie said...

How did you do that family thing? It is cute.